Skip to content
Tilda’s best ever Carbonara
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and poked with forks
- olive oil
- a good handful of pancetta
- grated parmesan
- Pour the olive oil in a saucepan, letting it heat up. Put the garlic cloves in, making sure that they become golden and not too burnt before putting in a handful of thyme and the pancetta. Let the pancetta cook.
- Meanwhile, put the spaghetti into a pan and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Take the saucepan off the stove, making sure the pancetta hasn’t burnt.
- Drain the spaghetti, and put it back into the pan. put it on the lowest heat and crack the two eggs into the pan. stir, making sure that the egg doesn’t cook all the way through. Add the pancetta mix, making sure all the olive oil goes in. Add the grated parmesan. mix.
- Serve the carbonara with some more grated parmesan.